EXCEL Swim Team
Beginner Comepetitve Workouts
Swim Team is currently fully registered. We hope to have additional space in the coming months, please contact us if you would like to be added to our wait list. Thank You.
Space for Swim Team is extremely limited (16 swimmers only) due to safety procedures in place during the ongoing pandemic. Registration priority will be given to swimmers in this order;
1) Till September 1st; Those who register and pay for Sessions 1-5.
2) September 2nd onwards; Registration open for single and multiple sessions. (space permitted)
Wednesdays from 4:45 to 5:45 PM & Saturdays from 8:30 to 9:30 AM
All practices take place at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre
Session Dates & Fees
1) Sept 16th to Oct 31st - $294.00
2) Nov 4th to Dec 19th - No Class Dec 12th $273.00
3) Jan 6th to March 13th - No Class Jan 23rd, Feb 6th, & Feb 13th $336.00
4) March March 17th to May 1st - $231.00
5) May 5th to June 26th - No Class May 8th $315.00
Above Prices Include HST.
***Special multiple session rates***
Register and pay for;
Sessions 1 - 2 $557.00
Sessions 4 - 5 $536.00
Sessions 1 - 5 $1395.00.
Excel Swim Team is an entry-level competitive program. Swimmers train twice per week, 60 minutes long per class. Mini-meets are held the last week of each session. While it is a Swim Team program, focus is on skill development and personal improvement. This program is for those who are strong swimmers and are looking for more of a challenge than lessons provide. Swimmers entering the program should be able to swim 25 meters unassisted. (Excel Level 4 or Red Cross Level 8)